Welcome

Hi boys and girls ,welcome to my blog, here you'll find the summaries of our classes, and many things more. I hope you find it useful.
See you.

lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

Find the mistakes-(English II Class: 6th October 2011)

En esta  primera clase hemos dedicado la mayor parte del tiempo a corregir un texto que contiene una gran cantidad de "mistakes" que debeis encontrar y al mismo tiempo revisamos los aspectos(gramticales, lexico...) y recordamos la gramatica.

Aqui os dejo el texto con algunas de los errores que debias haber corregido. Al final encontrareis el texto corregido en su totalidad.

hello, mi name is peter. i live in manchester with mi family. dad is   bus driver and mum is teacher. on friday  i go to learn music, mr. smith is the teacher. i have got ten year old. i hava got two brother, tom and john. tom has got twelfth years old and his birthday is in may. john has got six years old and his birhdai is in december, in christmas. i an studing french at the school, we are seeing jurassic park in french, the film of spilberg, that  is steven spilberg.
mr. and mrs. peterson are my grandfathers. my cousin is dr. peterson, he are  doctor at hospital central. it in liverpool. in april he go on holidays to scotland to see the lake ness. my mother is blond, his is elisabeth and in august he is goiing to have a babi.
i like dance and listen music. i goes to school by bycicle and on thursday i go with mi parent by car. he is having a meeting with the manager of her company, mr. bran.i gets at eight half past and ihas breakfast at the canteen of the schol. At ninth oclock i starting my clases.
Mistakes:
Capital letters (mayúscula).Escribiremos en mayúscula:
·         El pronombre personal de primera persona I (yo).
·         Los nombres propios de personas, ciudades, países…
·         Los títulos Mr., Mrs., Miss, Ms., Dr.
·         Los dias de la semana(Friday,Thursday), los meses ( December, May), las asignaturas(French, las nacionalidades y los idiomas.
Preposiciones:
·         Usamos la preposición on delante de los días de la semana (on Friday) y con las fechas: on (the) 6th (of ) October.
·         Usamos la preposición in con los meses y las estaciones: in December.
·         Usamos la preposición at con Christmas.
Verbos :
·         Para decir la edad en ingles usamos el verbo “to be” y no el tener como ocurre en castellano por lo que no es correcto decir “I have got ten years old” sino “I am ten years old”.
·         Después de verbos de preferencia que expresan gustos si van seguidos de otro verbe este estará en gerundio o participio de presente ,es decir se le añade –ing al verbo base. Asi en el texto “I like dance and listen music “seria    “I like dancing and listening to music”
·         En el presente simple , con las terceras persona del singular al verbo le añadiremos –s/-es.
Vocabulario:
·         Delante de los oficios pondremos siempre el articulo indeterminado  “a/an”.
·         Father(padre)-mother (madre)----parents(padres)
·         Holiday (vacaciones) se escribe sin “s”
  • Omitimos el articulo determinado "the" delante de "School" cuando somos los alumnos los profesores.

Answer:
Hello, mi name is Peter. I live in Manchester with my family. Dad is a   bus driver and mum is a teacher. On Friday   I go to learn Music, Mr. Smith is the teacher. I am ten years old. I have got two brothers, Tom and John. Tom is twelve years old and his birthday is in May. John has is six years old and his birthday is in December, at Christmas. I am studying French at  school; we are seeing Jurassic Park in French, the film of Spielberg that is Steven Spielberg.
     Mr. and Mrs. Peterson are my grandparents. My cousin is Dr. Peterson; he is a   doctor at    Central Hospital. It is in Liverpool. In April he goes on holiday to Scotland to see the Lake Ness. My mother is blond, she is Elisabeth and in August she is going to have a baby.
I like dancing and listening to music. I go to school by bicycle and on Thursday I go with my father by car. He is having a meeting with the manager of his company, Mr. Bran. I get up at half past eight   and I have breakfast at the canteen of the school. At nine o’clock I start my classes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario