Welcome

Hi boys and girls ,welcome to my blog, here you'll find the summaries of our classes, and many things more. I hope you find it useful.
See you.

viernes, 10 de febrero de 2012

OBJECT PRONOUNS

SUBJECT PRONOUNS
OBJECT PRONOUNS
I
Me
You
You
He
Him
She
Her
It
It
We
Us
You
You
They
Them
Los pronombres objeto se utilizan para referirse al Objeto Directo o al Objeto Indirecto. Pueden ir acompañados de preposiciones.
Ejemplos:
Do you like Mandy? Yes, I like her.
Do you work with Mike? Yes, I work with him.
Do you like chocolates? Yes, I like them very much.


En inglés casi todas las oraciones tienen un sujeto (subject) y un objeto (object). El sujeto desempeña la acción y se expresa a través de los pronombres sujeto (I, you, he, she, it, we, you, they). Pronombres Objetos (Object Pronouns) son  los pronombres que reciben la acción del verbo y  se colocan después del verbo o  de una preposición.

Después de un verbo: I call her every day. (Le llamo (a ella) todos los días.)

Después de una preposición: The present is for her. (El regalo es para ella.)

Ejemplos:

She saw a monster. Ella vió un monstruo

I hear the policeman. Hide! Oigo al policia. ¡Escóndete!

Juan will speak to her (the teacher). Juan hablará con ella (el profesor).

They help me. Ellos me ayudan.

She answered us. Ella nos respondió.

We heard them. Nosotros les escuchamos.

They are speaking to her. Ellos están hablando con ella

She talked to them. Ella habló con ellos.

I love you. Te amo.

They want it .Ellos lo quieren


Aqui te dejo unos ejercicios para que practiques:

Let’s Practice


Rodea el pronombre correcto en  cada caso.

1) We/Us usually see they/them.

2) I/Me write to she/her everyday.

3) He/Him loves her/she very much but she/her doesn’t love he/him.

4) Please don’t wait for she/her.

5) Do you like he/him?

Escribe la oración cambiando el objeto de la oración por un pronombre objeto.

1.     I write letters to Mario

2.     I have a birthday present for the children.

3.     Call Sonia and me tomorrow.

4.     I send my parents a letter every week

5.     He drives the car.

6.     I talk to Mercedes.

7.     I visit Mr. and Mrs. Garcia.

8.     I have the books.

9.     I visit Bob.

10.  I call Charles.

11.  The teacher always gives the students homework.

12.  I am reading the book to my little sister.

13.  The boys are riding their bikes.

14.  My father is writing a letter to Tony.

15.  I don't know the answer.

16.  Sally is going to Amparo.

17.  Open the door, please

18.  Can you tell the people the way to the school, please?

19.  The books are for Mike.

20.  Can you help my brother and me, please?

21.  Do you like dogs? I love dogs

22.  Dan likes Peter but Vicky hates Peter.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario